Missing orders are often located within 2 days of the expected delivery date. For order updates, you can track your order on our Order Tracking page. If your order status is showing as delivered but you haven’t received your package yet, follow these steps:
- Confirm your shipping address. Shipping addresses are listed for each order on the Account page under Order History.
- Check your mailbox or locations where you typically receive mail. Carriers deliver differently, especially if the package is small enough to fit inside your mailbox.
- Check outside or around other entrances of your home. To protect the package from weather or theft, the driver may have left it in another safe place. This could be the front porch, bushes, garage area, side door, back porch, or under a grill.
- Check with others at your address or with neighbors. They might have accepted the package for you or might be temporarily holding it to protect it from weather or theft.
- Check for a notice of attempted delivery. This notice will have more information and the next steps you should take to receive your package.
- Give it a little more time. Some carriers will scan items as delivered prior to arrival.
If 5 business days have passed from your expected delivery date and your package is still missing, please Submit a Request so that we can provide any additional assistance to ensure that you receive your order!