Yes! But only in small amounts; this can make some foods like potatoes and chicken a little crispier. We recommend using cooking spray as using too much oil can cause white smoke to emit from the fryer.
Articles in this section
- My LED lights don't work; can you send me replacements?
- Why isn't my phone/USB device charging?
- What do I do if my LED lights don't work?
- How To: Drones App
- Kids Teepee Play Tent
- Bio Filter w/13W UV Sterilizer - Black/Blue SKY1751
- 10ft Portable Hammock Stand w/Accessory Tray, Carrying Case
- Home Accents 4 Panel Room Divider
- Answers To Your Fire Pit Table: SKY2365
- Answers to Your Mini Washing Machine Questions