Yes! But only in small amounts; this can make some foods like potatoes and chicken a little crispier. We recommend using cooking spray as using too much oil can cause white smoke to emit from the fryer.
Articles in this section
- What's a SKU Number and How Do I Find It?
- How To: Drones App
- Kids Teepee Play Tent
- Bio Filter w/13W UV Sterilizer - Black/Blue SKY1751
- 10ft Portable Hammock Stand w/Accessory Tray, Carrying Case
- Home Accents 4 Panel Room Divider
- 6-Piece Outdoor Patio Wicker Sofa Dining Set w/ 7 Seats, Cushions (No Glass)- SKY3291, SKY3292
- Self Fix: Fire Pits - Trouble Lighting Up
- Answers To Your Fire Pit Table: SKY2365
- Answers to Your Pool Pump Questions