We're glad to know you've chosen to ride the technology wave with our drone! Here's a quick how to on setting up your drone app.
1. The two apps that are used for the drone are FYD-FPV and JAD-UFO.
2. If you cannot launch the app on your phone, make sure you have the latest version of your system update for Apple or Android.
3. Once the app has been installed, turn on your drone, open your Wi-Fi settings and connect to the drones Wi-Fi hotspot: YD_UFO_8e86b6.
4. Once you're connected, exit your settings and restart the drone app. Your phone should now be connected to the drone's camera.
5. Press the camera icon when you would like to take a picture, and the video icon when recording a video.
6. Flying time for the drone is estimated at 5-7 minutes, after a 90-minute charge.
7. With the app, you can record and take pictures manually.
8. If the drone flips to the right on its own, adjust the trims located at either side of the remote control.
9. If the SD card is not inserted or connected properly, it will not let you record or take pictures.